BSAT Round #1: Jay-Z vs Isengrind

Goto page Previous  12345678
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: _
Jay-Z:
65%
 65%  [21]
Isengrind:
34%
 34%  [11]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
I'm afraid this can't go on. Gone far too offtopic and into a very ugly fight.

Thread locked.
  • Quote
swedenman wrote:
JMan has made an attempt to improve his conduct (and done an admirable job, particularly these last few months; props to you, JMan)

I don't care anymore about The Poe, I just wanted to quote this. JMan has officially become a pleasant presence for me.
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
I don't care anymore about The Poe, I just wanted to quote this. JMan has officially become a pleasant presence for me.


Yeah for sure. I like to rib him, but in the same way I rib my little sister.
  • Quote
Does this mean his minions are leaving the site too?
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
Does this mean his minions are leaving the site too?


who are his minions?
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
a few users he brought from RYM who echoed his every opinion everywhere he went
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
a few users he brought from RYM who echoed his every opinion everywhere he went


A few of them? I only know of Seth/LAplunderphonixx.
  • Quote
Jay zed or jay zee?




Defago wrote:
a few users he brought from RYM who echoed his every opinion everywhere he went


I dont remember this
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
i like about 10 jay z songs although i never need to hear one ever again, on the real he is one of the most over hyped rappers ever, if there were 5 tools he would be real good at 1 of them and not good at the other 4 and the production of most of his shit is bad

nearly every part of isengrind's ambient side is superb

f snow buildings wanted a contract they would have one


lol at people voting for jay z cuz of guest

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678
Page 8 of 8


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Cat Power vs. Jay-Z Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BER Round 1: MC Einar vs. Jay-Z [CLSD] Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BER Round 1: Jay Electronica vs. Mast... Guest Tournaments
Jay Reatard Happymeal Music
Pictures of pre-Reasonable Doubt Jay-Z Guest Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.