What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 421042114212 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Pornography by The Cure
_________________
.
  • Quote

Sorry For Laughing by Josef K

Sudden change of mood. Sharp, snappy, to the point sound of Young Scotland from the glorious days of Postcard. Splendid.
  • Quote

Steig Aus by Embryo
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

American Water by Silver Jews
  • Quote

The Soft Bulletin by The Flaming Lips

As far as I know the first time in my entire life I hear the flaming lips. I absolutely love it, but cant' get past the feeling I somehow recognize it.
  • Quote

13 by Blur
  • Quote

Wed 21 by Juana Molina
  • Quote

Curren$y - The Drive In Theatre (2014)

The world's most consistent rapper.
  • Quote

Pure Mania by The Vibrators

First listen. Good early punk. In the same style, I prefer the Dead Boys, though. Not sure. Ah well, fun record, that's what matters I guess.

Edit : Petrol is very good, the standout so far. Gets better as it progresses.
  • Quote

Bad by Michael Jackson
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 421042114212 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4211 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.