Girls

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
May as well just give up and call this Best Ever Feels or something.


No
That would
Make me
Redun-
dant
Unless
I am already

I
do not
Have feelings
  • Quote
Don't go for her

I know her

She's pretty derivative of one of the absolute worst sub-cultures in the teenage culture as of now

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Girls! nrs182 Lounge
[ Poll ] BBAT: Spirit Of Eden VS Some Girls (C... alelsupreme Tournaments
Music "For Teenage Girls" Saoirse Music
[ Poll ] BBAT: Ultra Obscene V Some Girls CLOSED alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEMV - R1: Easy Way Out vs. Drunk Girls videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.