What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 434643474348 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


Lincoln by TMBG (just finished)



Can I say by Dag Nasty (started a few min ago).
  • Quote

Low Roar by Low Roar
  • Quote
Joy Division - Closer now.. In the Aeroplane over the Sea was a great album without a doubt!
  • Quote

Buffalo Springfield Again by Buffalo Springfield


Tradex wrote:

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea- Neutral Milk Hotel
My first time listening and it's great.


Reminds me of when I just started using BEA: all those albums I never heard of before and didn't see on other sites. Most of those albums turn out to be just as great (actually better) than anything I knew at the point. Have a fun time exploring all the music!


Last edited by antiloopje on 03/09/2014 16:20; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Tradex wrote:
Joy Division - Closer now.. In the Aeroplane over the Sea was a great album without a doubt!

Literally my top 2. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I think I'm going to like you very much.
  • Quote

The Doors by The Doors
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

The War Report by Capone N Noreaga

1st listen
  • Quote

The Pursuit by Jamie Cullum
Second Listen
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:

The War Report by Capone N Noreaga

1st listen

Oooh, I don't remember why but I added this to my Deezer a few weeks ago, though I've not heard it yet. How is it?
  • Quote
The Sad Thing Is, We Like It Here by Shaimus

From the chart of RockyRacoon. Reminds me of Deaf Havana so far.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 434643474348 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4347 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.