Le Berceau De Cristal by Ash Ra Tempel _________________ "And canโt you see youโre in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
First listen. I saw nezzle mention it recently and I thought I had already heard the name, so I checked their page and they seemed interesting. Well this a hard first listen, kinda guitarly aggressive, though it's good fun and I'm sure it's something that needs a few spins to get tasty.
Edit : yeah, I'm getting used to the sound and it's a lot of fuzzy fun ๐
Last edited by drakonium on 03/10/2014 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Cymro2011The Beatles were objectively averageProfile In a deep, dark bubblegum graveyard
Play by Moby _________________ "And canโt you see youโre in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum