Recommendations Thread

Goto page Previous  123 ... 121314 ... 101102103  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Garage rock and indie rock fans out there, can you guys throw some reccs to me in the vein of:


Travels With Myself And Another by Future Of The Left

The Body, The Blood, The Machine by The Thermals

Link


Link
  • Quote
Gowienczyk wrote:
Garage rock and indie rock fans out there, can you guys throw some reccs to me in the vein of:


Maybe these two...


Primary Colours by Eddy Current Suppression Ring


In Name And Blood by The Murder City Devils
  • Quote
I'm looking for an album that sounds like this song:


Link
  • Quote
@Swedenman, closest I can think of at the moment is Kishi Bashi's 151a. Sort of has a similar vibe.

Right now I'm in the mood for something depressing but danceable.
  • Quote
Anything similar to this?

I Will Be by Dum Dum Girls
  • Quote
brun027 wrote:
Anything similar to this?

I Will Be by Dum Dum Girls



Ride Your Heart by Bleached


Crazy For You by Best Coast


The Courtneys - The Courtneys


Sock It To Me by Colleen Green


White Poppy by White Poppy
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Right now I'm in the mood for something depressing but danceable.

perhaps this?

Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? by of Montreal

or maybe this?

Strange Boutique by The Monochrome Set


Last edited by undefined on 03/22/2014 07:16; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Alright, can anyone rec me an album that is relatively obscure, that they enjoy, and that they believe I will dislike? (preferably a 2010s release)
  • Quote
GeevyDallas wrote:


Sock It To Me by Colleen Green


I love u



also


Lost Control by Dog Party
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:


Right now I'm in the mood for something depressing but danceable.



Details by Richard Davis

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 121314 ... 101102103  Next
Page 13 of 103


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Recommendations Thread 2.0 KitchenSink Music
New Recommendations Thread RockyRaccoon Music
Death/Groove/Brutal Metal Recommendat... AMBNTnoises Music
Recommendations fallend6vil Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.