Thanks for voting. I'll add these charts to the list to complete a five-week cycle. The way it's going to work from here on out:
Please take one of mine out (I've got 2) and add another one from a user that is not already selected instead.
Cheers, 😄
Nick _________________ "And can’t you see you’re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
Please take one of mine out (I've got 2) and add another one from a user that is not already selected instead.
Cheers, 😄
Nick
Nah, your charts are endlessly interesting. I get the feeling that taking more recommendations from you might actually convince me that prog rock isn't, for the most part, intolerable. Also, democracy motherfucker. 😉
Yeah, NickVolos, the users voted your charts in because they're interesting. I'd rather not take one out -- it's what the other users want to see featured.
If anyone really doesn't want their charts being featured in general, I'm sympathetic to that, but if you just want me to remove one for the sake of other users, I don't think that makes sense.
NickVolosSegnahc Reve4Profile Land of the Argonauts, Centaurs and other such creatures
I'll go with democracy motherfucker. "We" invented this beast anyway... 😜
(demo-cracy, i.e. cratos of demo, i.e. the rule of the most) _________________ "And can’t you see you’re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
Last edited by NickVolos on 04/01/2014 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Ugh, with BrandonMeow's departure, we're in the awkward position of having to add another chart, but there's a tie for fourth place here. Hmm... he just came up in the rotation, so I guess I can just replace it in the next round of voting.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum