What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 458445854586 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Ride The Lightning by Metallica
  • Quote

Ashes Are Burning by Renaissance

One of my favorite progressive records. Ever.
  • Quote
Gowienczyk wrote:

Ashes Are Burning by Renaissance

One of my favorite progressive records. Ever.

I remember coming across Renaissance a very long time ago, around the time that a listened to progressive rock radio on last.fm. I remember really liking one of their songs, but I never tried a full album. Adding this record to my "Albums I Need to Listen To" list.
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
I remember coming across Renaissance a very long time ago, around the time that a listened to progressive rock radio on last.fm. I remember really liking one of their songs, but I never tried a full album. Adding this record to my "Albums I Need to Listen To" list.


This and Scheherazade and Other Stories are records I keep coming back to; just love symphonic prog in general and it doesn't hurt that they influenced one of my favorite bands ever: Magenta.
  • Quote

The Joshua Tree by U2
_________________
.
  • Quote
Gowienczyk wrote:
This and Scheherazade and Other Stories are records I keep coming back to; just love symphonic prog in general and it doesn't hurt that they influenced one of my favorite bands ever: Magenta.

Ah, will try check them out as well. Noted.
  • Quote

The Empire Strikes Back by Country Teasers

I fucking love the guitars on this.
  • Quote

The Mouse And The Mask by Dangerdoom
  • Quote

Let It Bleed by The Rolling Stones
  • Quote

HIStory Past, Present and Future, Book I by Michael Jackson
What's good about this album is absolutely friggin' amazing. What's bad about this album is utter shite.
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 458445854586 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4585 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.