What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 459845994600 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Black Mill Tapes Volume 1 4 by Pye Corner Audio

Can't get enough of this.
  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro wrote:

Tangerine Dream by Kaleidoscope UK
first listen


๐Ÿ˜ Do you like it?

Well you know what, I'm going to listen to it too.

Also, I've added a few things from the last pages to my wish list. Thanks peeps!
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
:D Do you like it?

Well you know what, I'm going to listen to it too.
!


mehh It's good, not what I really expected but good.
I like the first two songs and the last one too
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro wrote:
mehh It's good, not what I really expected but good.
I like the first two songs and the last one too

Ah well, hope it'll grow on you a bit at least, sorry about that ๐Ÿ˜

By "the last one", do you mean Sky Children or the bonus tracks? Jenny Artichoke wasn't on the original tracklist but it's totally essential tbh, probably the best track from the record, ironically. The rec wasn't particularly directed at you at first, but you HAVE to listen to that song, it's just so much fun!
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
Ah well, hope it'll grow on you a bit at least, sorry about that ๐Ÿ˜

By "the last one", do you mean Sky Children or the bonus tracks? Jenny Artichoke wasn't on the original tracklist but it's totally essential tbh, probably the best track from the record, ironically. The rec wasn't particularly directed at you at first, but you HAVE to listen to that song, it's just so much fun!


Yeah I listened to the bonus songs, and I wish that they could be on The original track list, But I'm counting "sky Children" as the last song. I will re listen to it again (full album) and see if it grows, don't worry
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Tempel by Colour Haze
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Vs. by Pearl Jam
  • Quote

Volcanic Rock by Buffalo

Early 70's heavy psych from Australia.
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro wrote:

Tempel by Colour Haze


Such a good album.
  • Quote

Talking Heads 77 by Talking Heads
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 459845994600 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4599 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.