While I tend to feel that soundtracks work best with whatever they're soundtracking, a few of my favourites are American Mcgee's Alice (a majorly underrated game in general, but that's for another forum), Metroid Prime and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Pretty sure there's already a thread for this. Meh.
Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas soundtracks are my favourite (the background music fits so well with the atmosphere). The radio stations are also cool but it's more the background music that gets me. _________________
I really like the Bioshock in game soundtracks. I'm going to try to eventually round up all of the licensed songs from the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s that they used in order to have the complete soundtracks for all three games. The soundtracks sold separately from the games don't include the licensed songs.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum