I have found that if an album is not yet in your database, Such as "Destroyer" by Kiss, I am not able to use the "Add Chart" button. That option is grayed out. I have a few albums that are not in the database yet so My Chart is not exactly accurate at this moment. Please help.
I have found that if an album is not yet in your database, Such as "Destroyer" by Kiss, I am not able to use the "Add Chart" button. That option is grayed out. I have a few albums that are not in the database yet so My Chart is not exactly accurate at this moment. Please help.
Thanks,[/i]
See my thread a couple threads down the list "album not in database"
I'd link it, but since this is only my 10th post, the forum won't allow it. _________________ <(: @ :)>
Thanks for the reply. The problem though is that it won't let me submit my chart if it includes an album that is not already in the database? The option to add chart is grayed out?
Thanks for the reply. The problem though is that it won't let me submit my chart if it includes an album that is not already in the database? The option to add chart is grayed out?
Add chart remains grayed out until you complete your list, and you have to "accept" your albums and bands that aren't in the database each one by one to complete your list. _________________ <(: @ :)>
Sorry for the problems. We're currently working on a site update which will enhance the My Chart functionality (hopefully make it a bit easier to use) and also increase the size of the lists from the current limit of 20. It's taking a little longer than we originally thought to program, but it should be rolled out before Christmas once we've tested it properly.
Charicature - sorry for not allowing links, we had lots of problems a while ago with spammers. Apologies, as we know this adversely affects legitimate users of the site.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum