Best album closing track?

Goto page Previous  123, ... 91011  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link



Link
  • Quote
A couple that come to mind...


Link


Link

_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
So many great ones, but these definitely stand out


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link

_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Life in a glass house by amnesiac

[youtube]Life In A Glass House by Radiohead


Amnesiac by Radiohead[/youtube]
  • Quote
leoguzman wrote:
Life in a glass house by amnesiac

[youtube]Life In A Glass House by Radiohead


Amnesiac by Radiohead[/youtube]


How on earth did I forget that. I'd also put forward the song "Videotape" off of In Rainbows to be another amazing album closer.
  • Quote
Good Morning Captain, no contest
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Good Morning Captain, no contest

How on Earth did I forget that? For sure it is, definitely
A few more

Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link
  • Quote

Link


Perfectly summarizes the album.[/u]
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
I'll go with @Goodsir on Ambulance Blues (I think someone should write a book about this song)
and with @meccalecca on Lizard

I would also add:
The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
Air - Le Voyage de Penelope
The Doors - The End
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Nirvana - All Apologies
Metallica - The Call of Ktulu
Yes - Heart of the Sunrise
Scorpions - Fly to the Rainbow
David Bowie - Rock 'n Roll Suicide


I used to read a great italian musical magazine, called Jam, that now it's closed, and the last number was all about album endings: it was something fantastic.
  • Quote
Eh, you could probably tell this based on what I talk about on the site, but some of my favorite albums don't end as well as others. Here's some of my faves:


Link



Link



Link



Link


^ Actually this was the final track on only some albums, as I understand 1/2 of the CDs made came with "It's Just Me" as the final, which is, IMO, the best track off the album and maybe the best track of their whole discography.


Link


I'll leave it at that for now.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, ... 91011  Next
Page 2 of 11


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Cannibal Ox's The Cold Vein closing t... LedZep Suggestions
Best Album Closing Songs Gamebrain Music
Best opening/closing albums Guest Music
Best closing song ever? Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.