What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 477847794780 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
first this album:


Ramones by Ramones

and now listening to:


Ummagumma by Pink Floyd

I love this album. It was the first Pink Floyd album I listened to and I though at the time that t it was very interesting music.
I enjoy a lot the live album and the different sections by the four members are very good, too. My favourites are Grandchester Meadows and The Narrow Way.
  • Quote
A Wilhelm Scream's Career Suicide

  • Quote

PUP by PUP

For fans of Weezer. This is incredible.
  • Quote

Radio by Naked City
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

The Only Fun In Town by Josef K

First listen. Reminiscent of Gang Of Four and Franz Ferdinand, it's more on the upbeat and occasionally funky side of post-punk. More complex though, that first listen was very good, but I feel like I've missed a lot of things.
  • Quote

Junta by Phish
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Ekstasis by Julia Holter

I haven't listened to Julia Holter in like a month omg
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
Unfortunately I am sitting next to my roommate who is subjecting me to "Sheezus" by Lilly Allen.
  • Quote
Listening to that EP that Norman choose for the Spacetiger album thing
  • Quote

Dirt by Alice In Chains

Very strong start that wavers a little as things proceed.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 477847794780 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4779 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.