What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 493849394940 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Dandelion Gum by Black Moth Super Rainbow

Been a while. It is lovely.
  • Quote

The Wonderful And Frightening World Of The Fall by The Fall
  • Quote

Let It Bleed by The Rolling Stones
  • Quote

HAPPY MONDAYS - Unkle Dysfunktional
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Sacred Ceremonies: Ritual Music Of Tibe... Monastery

Ever wanted to listen to buddhist monks chanting on top of rattling/crashing percussion and weird horn sounds? Well, have I got the album for you!
  • Quote

รgรฆtis Byrjun by Sigur Rรณs
  • Quote

Breathing Is Irrelevant by Ion Dissonance
From Gowienczyk's Metalcore chart
  • Quote

In The Attic Of The Universe by The Antlers
  • Quote

Anthology 1 by The Beatles

Interesting.. have not heard this one before.
  • Quote
Sleeping soon, but I want to finish the album I'm on first


I Thought I Was An Alien by Soko
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 493849394940 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4939 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.