What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 496349644965 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Decemberunderground by AFI
  • Quote
been listening to various Tool songs for the past hour but now it's time for...


Astro Creep: 2000 - Songs of Love, Dest...ite Zombie
  • Quote

Moving by Peter, Paul And Mary
  • Quote

Deja Entendu by Brand New
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

King Night by Salem
  • Quote

This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:

This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars


I'm aware it's not on this album, but "The Kill" is possibly one of my favorite songs. It's just so perfect in every regard :).
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
I'm aware it's not on this album, but "The Kill" is possibly one of my favorite songs. It's just so perfect in every regard :).


Was the only 30 Second To Mars song I ever liked, been ages since I last heard it though.
  • Quote
BrandonMiaow wrote:
Was the only 30 Second To Mars song I ever liked, been ages since I last heard it though.


Yeah, 30 seconds to mars isn't one of the bands I can honestly I say I like, but that particular song brings back so many fond memories regarding a certain relative of mine (my brother who actually likes 30 seconds to mars to the degree he owns all of their albums (me thinks). He's into Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, Slipknot, etc. and basically thinks everything else is "OK") and it was one of those songs which brought a huge appreciation to music when I first started listening so perhaps it's a bit unfair to call it perfect, but it has a pretty strong standing where I'm concerned.
  • Quote

The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 496349644965 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4964 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.