[CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : benpaco VS Hayden

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
benpaco:
48%
 48%  [20]
Hayden:
51%
 51%  [21]
Total Votes : 41

  • Quote
Absolutely adore Hayden and his charts... but benpaco might be one of the most sweetest users on the internet. He genuinely cares about people, perhaps too much. Vote for benpaco!!!!
  • Quote
I've grown really fond of Ben. He is so consistent and earnest in his kindness and love for people and that's nothing if not admirable.

I like Hayden and he's a decent guy but in all the time I've known him on here I can't get a read on him. A;ways felt like he was holding stuff back. Not that there's anything wrong with that I guess.

Vote to benpaco.


Last edited by Wombi on 05/30/2014 22:25; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I think the only time a "new" user has defeated an "old" one, with both still being active, in both BEUT, so far, is tiger against Saoirse. I love both, but benpaco is really sweet and I want wind to blow.
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
I think the only time a "new" user has defeated an "old" one, with both still being active, in both BEUT, so far, is tiger against Saoirse.


I'm just glad that there's one sense in which I'm considered not old on here.
  • Quote
Voted Hayden a while back, forgot to say anything, but he seems alright. Don't really know him, but like the couple songs of his I know!
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
I like Hayden, he's a cool guy. But Ben's my guy. Gotta stick with him.

#bensforever
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
benpaco ๐Ÿ˜„ Hayden is nice too though.
  • Quote

Link

_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Hayden's heyday.

20 - 21

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEUT Round 1: benpaco VS Error Finn CubaZed Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : Hayden VS Nec... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Hayden VS Borve drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Benpaco V (revolver94) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : HigherThanTheSun VS H... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.