[CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : meccalecca VS Cymro2011

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
meccalecca:
73%
 73%  [28]
Cymro2011:
26%
 26%  [10]
Total Votes : 38

  • Quote
I love Cymro, but I've had a bunch of good conversations woth Mecca and he's given me endless recs, gotta go Mecca.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
I love Cymro, but I've had a bunch of good conversations woth Mecca and he's given me endless recs, gotta go Mecca.


Thanks Mr Walrus. I think you'd love this...


Life Among The Savages by Papercuts
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
Thanks Mr Walrus. I think you'd love this...


Life Among The Savages by Papercuts


I'll check it out. I just got some Timbre Timber and Secret Chiefs, along with being on a big Spiritualized kick, might as well just keep it up. Soon it'll look like I'm taking your style. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
2011 is so square.

28 - 10

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Nutso42 VS Cy... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : junodog4 VS Cymro2011 drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Cymro2011 VS dfulfo01 drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : meccalecca VS... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED BEUT Round 1: meccalecca VS Al... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.