Gowie's thrown this around a bit, calling it post rock; only ever heard their first two albums so I have no idea what to expect. Read on wikipedia that they're at least somewhat inspired by Blood Meridian in this phase, so that's cool.
Earth 2 is my favourite, but Hex is pretty dope too. I think that album is the one with the most blatant Cormac influence. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
Cymro2011The Beatles were objectively averageProfile In a deep, dark bubblegum graveyard
Odelay by Beck _________________ "Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum