What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 508450855086 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Here And Nowhere Else by Cloud Nothings
  • Quote
  • Quote
first time I listened to skip james I was watching the movie "Ghost World (2001)" by Terry Zwigoff.

and obviously I really love it! pretty nice and deep blues..

  • Quote


Postpunk with sax. And with Lora Logic.
  • Quote

Blush Music by Wovenhand


Pleasures Of The Harbor by Phil Ochs
  • Quote

Razo - 97 FTWC (2014)

Some 16-year-old West Coast rapper. Starts off really strong, but I worry about any mixtape that's twenty songs long. Let's see, let's see.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Oblation by Floor

Apparently it's what they call sludge. Don't really understand what that means, I quite like the record though, particularly "Rocinante".
  • Quote

Rage Against The Machine by Rage Against The Machine
Rolling Stone Top 500 #365 (136/500)
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote

Myths Of The Near Future by Klaxons
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote

Forever Changes by Love

I thought to myself that this appearing on my chart nowadays would be unnecessary and I'd be clogging up my chart, but listening to it now, that seems like a silly thought.
_________________

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 508450855086 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5085 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.