What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 515951605161 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Distraction by Bear Hands
  • Quote

Laughing Stock by Talk Talk

So beautiful. I couldn't get into Spirit of Eden so much, but this one blows me away. Gotta love those studio perfectionists.
  • Quote
Skipping all over the place today. Now on to:


Traffic by Traffic
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:

Distraction by Bear Hands


Not so good there.


On to:


The Serpent & The Sphere by Agalloch
  • Quote

True Blue by Madonna
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
Decided to continue on with Steve Winwood's career.


Blind Faith by Blind Faith
  • Quote
sonny rollins- tenor madness
then
jayZ -Blueprint
  • Quote

Greatest Hits by ZZ Top
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

Greatest Hits by ZZ Top


What a fun album cover! Never seen it before, but I'm a huge fan of ZZ top right up to and including Eliminator.

I'm listening to this amazing jazzy ambient album that SingingPeasant turned me on to...


Bricolage by Amon Tobin
  • Quote
Continuing along Steve Winwood's career path. Why? Not really sure, but up next are my two favorite Traffic albums that I really got into in college. I love the long jams and jazz rock influence. Or as my woman calls it, my dope smoking music. Which I do not do (any more). Not that there's anything wrong with it! Since she's out of town, I'm cracking it up on the home stereo!

Starting with this one:


John Barleycorn Must Die by Traffic

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 515951605161 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5160 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.