[CLOSED] BSAT Round #3: Sufjan Stevens vs. Robert Wyatt

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?!?!?!?!?!?!
Sufjan Stevens:
65%
 65%  [21]
Robert Wyatt:
34%
 34%  [11]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
Stevens. Wyatt is good too.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
I've always struggled with Wyatt for some reason, Sufjan for me.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Anyway, Stevens has one album I really love (Illinois, although a couple others are pretty dope too I guess), and Wyatt has five (Nothing Can Stop Us, Comicopera, Cuckooland, Rock Bottom, Old Rottenhat). Easy maths.


Did you just forget End of an Ear?
  • Quote
๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
Having a hard time voting in this one. I really enjoy both.

Tiebreaker goes to Wyatt for never releasing a 3 hour christmas album


Sufjan's Do You Hear What I Hear is outstanding though.
  • Quote
Incredible result! Guys, have you ever listened to Wyatt!


Link


This is from Dondestan, a masterpiece that has remained unquoted in this thread for some reason.


Dondestan by Robert Wyatt
  • Quote
I love both pretty equally. I'll vote for the underRob.

Although...


Link
  • Quote
What a fun round, the turtles beat out the lice to form this binding love โ›„๏ธ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Robert Wyatt vs. Ozzy ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Robert Wyatt vs. Peter... Happymeal Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Sufjan Stevens vs. Feist Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Ghostface vs. Sufjan S... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #4: Tom Waits vs. Sufjan S... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.