BSAT Round #4: Tom Waits vs. Sufjan Stevens

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: I'm in hell....
Tom Waits:
65%
 65%  [19]
Sufjan Stevens:
34%
 34%  [10]
Total Votes : 29

  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Tom for the whole tournament.


This, though I do have a deep love for Sufjan.
  • Quote

Link


Gonna vote Sufjan because underdog
  • Quote
now some say he's doing the obituary mambo
and some say he's hanging on the wall
perhaps this yarn's the only thing that holds this man together
some say he was never here at all
  • Quote
Tom, by miles.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Both are in my top five artists.

I think I have to hand it to Waits purely for the breadth of his work.
  • Quote
Another vote for Waits.
  • Quote
very easily mr Waits
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BSAT Round #3: Sufjan Steven... Precedent Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Sufjan Stevens vs. Feist Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Ghostface vs. Sufjan S... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #3: Beck vs. Tom Waits Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Ali Farka Tourรฉ vs. T... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.