What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 531253135314 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Big Bam Boom by Hall & Oates
  • Quote

Little Miss Sunshine by DeVotchKa & Various Artists

Don't know why I'm in the mood for soundtracks today. Third one today.
  • Quote

Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette

Second listen. Well I think it's very good. I can definitely understand why it gets some hate, and also why it's so acclaimed. Her voice is particularly impressive. I've always put this in the same category as Exile In Guyville; kinda arbitrary but not devoid of sense either I guess. Anyway this is far more accessible, I wish I had listened to it before the aforementioned Exile, which I had a pretty hard time getting into. However, it's also far from being as good. It totally lacks raw, whereas Exile is one of the most down-to-earth and human album I've heard. It's just well-written pop-rock. But hey, pop music is best music, so I love this. Not sure at all about it's staying power though...

Edit : no, I hadn't listened to the acoustic version. T'was just a mistake. Also, how the fuck did it get an 8 from Piero??


Last edited by drakonium on 07/09/2014 16:38; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Let It Bleed by The Rolling Stones
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Return Of 4Eva by Big K.R.I.T.
  • Quote

Pretenders by Pretenders
  • Quote

Giles Corey by Giles Corey
  • Quote

Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Lazer Guided Melodies by Spiritualized

Having a 7 hour Spiritualized adventure with a playlist called "D'yer Wanna Be A Spaceman?" which starts with the Oasis song of the same name then follows with the Spiritualized discography. I feel clever. Wish me luck in this lengthy adventure.
_________________
  • Quote

Pretenders II by Pretenders

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 531253135314 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5313 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.