What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 534653475348 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
Hahaha, is this for real? I mean, I could as well check your chart but I'm from a phone so I won't, but I wouldn't have thought you were one of them. I really like Oasis too, and about three quarters of this album are absolute bangers, but I definitely wouldn't take it over any Drake album. I'm just surprised xD


Oh, absolutely, and I quite like Nick Drake too.
  • Quote
satiemaniac wrote:

Stretch 2 by Arca

EDIT: Holy fucking Christ


Haha, I listened to this yesterday too! Fun stuff ๐Ÿ˜

sp4cetiger wrote:

(What's The Story) Morning Glory? by Oasis

I will take this over any Nick Drake album.

Yeah, you heard me.


I agree, definitely.



I'm kind of-sort of in love with Rocky's 2014 chart, so on to:


Cosmos by Yellow Ostrich
  • Quote

Radio City by Big Star

Is this what a perfect record sounds like? Don't know.... But is darn close... ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

m b v by My Bloody Valentine
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Wasps' Nest by The 6ths

My favourite Merritt release probably.Heavenly lo-fi synthed pop tunes, depressing lyrics sung by an Indie all-star team of guests, stellar.
  • Quote

Submit X by Gesloten Cirkel
  • Quote

Sea When Absent by A Sunny Day In Glasgow
  • Quote

Prior To The Fire by Priestess
wooooooooooooooooo priestess!!!!!!!
first listen
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Loveless by My Bloody Valentine
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Doolittle by Pixies

Rocking this sunny day away in the circle of classic friends trying to deal with a post-world cup emptiness... ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 534653475348 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5347 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.