Best Ever Soundtrack Nominations

Goto page Previous  123, 45 ... 121314  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hmm, I'm definitely nominating a Bond soundtrack, because John Barry is God, I'm just not sure which one...

I'll go with OHMSS, I think. On Her Majesty's Secret Service by John Barry.

My second choice is Red Dead Redemption by Bill Elm and Woody Jackson.
  • Quote

Bastion Original Soundtrack by Darren Korb


Eraserhead by David Lynch & Alan R. Splet
  • Quote
AgainstMeAgainstYou wrote:
My second choice is Red Dead Redemption by Bill Elm and Woody Jackson.


I love you. And this album. Mostly this album. But also you.
  • Quote
This one springs to mind, I might come back and nominate another soon.



Pretty irked that Mercury stole Moon ๐Ÿ˜œ Gives me the chills, so good.


Last edited by Puncture Repair on 07/16/2014 08:18; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
The Wicker Man Soundtrack by Paul Giovanni and Magnet

Parade (Music From The Motion Picture Under The Cherry Moon) - Prince & The Revolution
  • Quote
AgainstMeAgainstYou wrote:
Hmm, I'm definitely nominating a Bond soundtrack, because John Barry is God, I'm just not sure which one...

I'll go with OHMSS, I think. On Her Majesty's Secret Service by John Barry.


Honestly, I think his soundtrack for The Ipcress File far surpasses his work on the Bond films.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Soundtrack by Various Artists

and the soundtrack to Pretty In Pink.
  • Quote
This competition excites me because I have genuinely no idea what will win.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote

Paris, Texas by Ry Cooder


Fallout 3 Soundtrack by Various Artists
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
This competition excites me because I have genuinely no idea what will win.


This absolutely. I'm looking forward to hearing everything.

I wonder if The Knife's Tomorrow In A Year would qualify?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 45 ... 121314  Next
Page 4 of 14


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Best Solo Artist Nominations - NOMINA... yourself Tournaments
What is the best TV/Film soundtrack e... Guest Music
Best Ever Soundtrack Brackets Guest Tournaments
Best Ever Hip-Hop Album Nominations Guest Tournaments
Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nomi... RockyRaccoon Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.