Musical random chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 568569570 ... 982983984  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Kiki wrote:
Will you be walking on roads with cars coming both ways? It's best not to listen to any album while doing so.

Try ' Nothing Of Cities' by Years Of Rice And Salt

Nope, I'm basically in the middle of nowhere, thanks for the rec! Keep them coming!
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
Have you ever heard a song for the first time and it's just so good that you can't help but smile?

Yeah, I think this was most prominent in this song:


Link

_________________
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Nope, I'm basically in the middle of nowhere, thanks for the rec! Keep them coming!



Nepenthe by Julianna Barwick


Plains Of The Purple Buffalo by *Shels


Autumn Aurora by Drudkh


A Strangely Isolated Place by Ulrich Schnauss
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Nope, I'm basically in the middle of nowhere, thanks for the rec! Keep them coming!



The Mantle by Agalloch


Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde by Alcest


Turn On The Bright Lights by Interpol
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Good albums for hiking anyone? I've got a busy 6 weeks ahead...


It was situational, but when I did my six-week field course, I'd usually pump myself up for the day with Since I Left You on the drive to the field sites. Maybe I could help you more if I understood the kind of work you would be doing, but some music that reminds me of landscapes includes most of Tortoise, most of Oval, some of Brian Eno's ambient series (dem (lol DEM) topographic maps), most of Kiln, and parts of Talk Talk's last albums, (maybe Dragging A Dead Deer Up A Hill if you'll be in a rainy, windy, forested area).
  • Quote
So there are now going to be four Pumpkins albums in my chart because I finally "get" Mellon Collie. #dealwithit

Also, it's a strong contender for the top ten. Damn. Two Radiohead AND two Pumpkins in my top ten? Whoops.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
I guess he can be the only black guy at a Newsom concert.

Wait Questlove might be there too.



Link


How quickly we forget ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh also given Gambino's "No live shows, cause I can't find sponsors/For the only black kid at a Sufjan concert" I wouldn't be shocked if he was there too ๐Ÿ˜œ
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/stunning-cbs-airs-violently-anti-christian-song/

http://www.nme.com/news/dave-grohl/78610

Wouldn't of knew this was a controversy if someone's freind on facebook wasnt throwing out his Foo Fighters CDs in protest/anger/stupidity.

Girls sort of an obscure alternative singer/songwriter; a poppier Diamanda Galas or something. I hear bits of art punk mixed in with some aesthetics Amanda Palmer would appreciate. Her record is on spotify and it hasn't done much for me yet, but this news is interesting to say the least?
  • Quote
I've thrown out my CDs over silly things before.
  • Quote
"a poppier Diamanda Galas" meaning much smaller vocal range and imagination, and much more sophomoric worldview? ๐Ÿ˜œ

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 568569570 ... 982983984  Next
Page 569 of 984


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky the Random Chat and the "... Guest Suggestions
Random chat HigherThanTheSun Lounge
Let's just have a random video game chat Guest Lounge
Reviews or Chat? Jabapac Suggestions
General Film Chat mickilennial Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.