Favourite Album Artwork

Goto page Previous  123 ... 789, 101112  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

original artwork for Roy Montgomery's Allegory of Hearing


Allegory Of Hearing by Roy Montgomery


Atem by Tangerine Dream

trivial note; the baby featured on this cover later became a member of the group
  • Quote
ok here u have my top 3!

Electro-Shock Blues by eels



india by gal costa ๐Ÿ˜



Beautiful Sleepyhead And The Laughing Yaks by Emily Wells

  • Quote
I don't know how I would even go about ranking these without just picking the covers of albums I love, as opposed to judging the album covers on their own merits. Anyway, with that in mind, I love the cover to Too $hort's Born To Mack. I mean, the album is dope too, but it is a case where I think the cover is just awesome, for whatever reason.


_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Culture In Dub by Culture

ok last one...
  • Quote



















_________________
Makeshift Jukebox (my tumblr)
  • Quote
I know it hasn't been released yet but this is absolutely beautiful.



Shoutout to the other Big KRIT fans in the house.
  • Quote

In The Court Of The Crimson King by King Crimson



Astral Weeks by Van Morrison


Secret Messages by Electric Light Orchestra
  • Quote

D'accord by Fjรธrt


Santo by Bemรดnio


Lane by Lena
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:


Astral Weeks by Van Morrison

Interesting choice. I've always found this one a bit ugly. Not sure why, it's just difficult to look at. ๐Ÿ˜


Last edited by Goodsir on 07/27/2014 21:47; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Foxtrot by Genesis

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 789, 101112  Next
Page 8 of 12


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Your favourite song from favourite al... SingingPeasant96 Music
Alternate Album Artwork dougotto Suggestions
Alternative Album Artwork Guest Music
album artwork question undefined Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.