Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nominations (CLOSED)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 131415
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
I kinda thinking giving byes to the heavy favorites like Hendrix might make sense. That way none of the lesser knows get bumped by them in the first round.


I think that sounds like a good idea. I'll go ahead and give a bye to the big-name guitarists.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 131415
Page 15 of 15


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Best Ever Techno/House Tournament - N... Jimmy Dread Tournaments
CLOSED-Best Ever Novelist tournament-... Saoirse Lounge
Best Solo Artist Nominations - NOMINA... yourself Tournaments
Best Ever Guitarist Tournament Bracket RockyRaccoon Tournaments
CLOSED- Best New Millenial Album Tour... Happymeal Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.