Too short to go in the database, but Dissecting Table's Ultimate Psychological Description is one of the best industrial EPs of all time, a true masterpiece that completely made me fall in love during a few great walks to class early on brisk winter mornings at the beginning of last semester.
Cymro2011The Beatles were objectively averageProfile In a deep, dark bubblegum graveyard
Storm Of The Light's Bane by Dissection _________________ "Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
^^what do you think of Dissection, Cymro? i heard that album awhile back and remember kinda liking it
Kinda liking it. Not the kind of thing I'd usually listen to so I haven't quite adjusted to it yet. _________________ "Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
Emergency & I by The Dismemberment Plan _________________ "And canโt you see youโre in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum