HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKONIUM!!!

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Happy 21st draconion!
_________________
  • Quote
Happy birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ Yay! I'd come to France and give you a birthday present if I could.
  • Quote
Birthday happy yes.
  • Quote
Happy Birthday to one of the best ever members<3<3

Love you Drak ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Quote
Happy belated(ish) Birthday ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
  • Quote
HAPPY SPLIT BIRTHDAY TO BOTH MY FRIENDS BRANDON AND DRAKONIUM HERE'S A GIFT TO CELEBREATE
  • Quote
HAHAHAHA Thanks 4 the birthday peels I don't deserve it at all anyway lol I'm in krakow ATM it's awesome as fuck and my best friend (almost& got drunk for the firs time wow also I kissed a girl for the first time a few days ago in Berlin it was ok I guess I'm a real man now woohoo I was wearing my joy division shirt haha

I was at a adolescents concerts for my birthday but I was ill and has to go before the end what a mess I'm better now but still have my nostrils full of shit

The also anyway have fun moc tall and keep on listening I've got into banhart and it's awesome also I got centrale Lyon as an engineering school I'm happy as duck just letting you know that my life is pretty fixing great arm if you even give a fuck thanks and love yall
  • Quote
yay Happy B'Day! Drinking some pastis in your honor atm.
  • Quote
Ha nice, Polish people have no idea what pastis is though, even in shops entirely dedicated to alcohol, so I had to get used to vodka again. It tastes awful IMO, but I know many people like it so eh.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Captain_Dude Music
Happy Birthday an_outlaw GeevyDallas Lounge
Happy Birthday Drizzy GeevyDallas Music
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! Guest Lounge
Happy Birthday to Me eyal91 Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.