What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 567856795680 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
bongritsu wrote:


Z-ro - The crown


this is good


Sweet, been looking forward to new Z-Ro, was disappointed with Angel Dust but Meth was great. You should check out Doughbeezy if you haven't already. Blue Magic is his best, but his new one Footprints on the Moon is great too. Couple of Kyleon features on it too.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Walk Under Ladders by Joan Armatrading

My Charts

Overall #870
1981 #12


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

The Age Of Adz by Sufjan Stevens
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Total Loss by How To Dress Well
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning by Bright Eyes

My Charts

2005 #25


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

While You Were Out by Kazumoto Endo
  • Quote
  • Quote

Inigo Kennedy - Vaudeville (2014)

There have been some fantastic techno releases this year, and this is certainly one of them.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Five Leaves Left by Nick Drake
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Square by Buck 65

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 567856795680 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5679 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.