No albums are flagged for moderation.

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I seem to be having an issue with this album http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=40582 in my 2013 chart, flagged as missing information but I can't find anything wrong with it. Am I missing something?
  • Quote
ButterThumbz wrote:
I seem to be having an issue with this album http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=40582 in my 2013 chart, flagged as missing information but I can't find anything wrong with it. Am I missing something?



Albums from 2004-2014 are being flagged to complete month and year of release. There are thousands of them, but only a few are being flagged at a time. You can either make the entry yourself, or you can wait and someone will do it. It won't be showing as flagged for long.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
Albums from 2004-2014 are being flagged to complete month and year of release. There are thousands of them, but only a few are being flagged at a time. You can either make the entry yourself, or you can wait and someone will do it. It won't be showing as flagged for long.


Thanks Romanelli. I guess I'd have know that if I'd been paying more attention to what was going on around here.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
'No artist flagged for moderation' Norman Bates Suggestions
Flagged post 2000 albums Norman Bates Suggestions
New Black Midi album still flagged hwex9000 Suggestions
EPs Less Than 20 Minutes Being Flagge... Guest Suggestions
New albums/data moderation Norman Bates Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.