What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 579157925793 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Ryan Adams by Ryan Adams
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Been in the car all day. Listened to:


The Glow Pt. 2 by The Microphones


Mount Eerie by The Microphones


Mount Eerie Pts. 6 & 7 by Mount Eerie


Wind's Poem by Mount Eerie
  • Quote

Smother by Wild Beasts
  • Quote

0% by Ichiko Aoba

thank you thank you gowi
  • Quote
This will be Day 3 of my 2014 Listening Bonanza:


Neil Cicierega - Mouth Sounds
St. Vincent - St. Vincent
Rosanne Cash - The River and the Thread
Bobby Hutcherson - Enjoy the View
Puss N Boots - No Fools, No Fun


My list of all 2014 albums listened is below:
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=20783
  • Quote

It's Alive by Ramones
  • Quote
Today was a smash bros day for my friends and I, so I listened to a lot of albums earlier today...


The Stone Roses by The Stone Roses
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Is This It by The Strokes
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

London Calling by The Clash
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Pink Moon by Nick Drake
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 579157925793 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5792 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.