What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 579958005801 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys
  • Quote

Secret Of The Runes by Therion
  • Quote

Animals by Pink Floyd

๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Quote

Music From Big Pink by The Band

My Charts

Overall #42
1960's #8
1968 #2


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

XTC - Black Sea Album
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Hvarf/Heim by Sigur Rรณs
  • Quote

Delaware by Drop Nineteens
  • Quote

Taste by The Telescopes

Since people are listening to shoegaze recs from me today I figure I should revisit Telescopes myself. I always see them brought up in shoegaze scenes even though I always saw them more as noise rock. Regardless, I feel like I've always underrated them.
  • Quote

The Comforts Of Madness by Pale Saints
first listen
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Too many shoes out here

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 579958005801 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5800 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.