|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dirty by Sonic Youth
This ain't no sell-out/watered down or whatever unfair criticism this album receives.
Last edited by newbands1 on 09/10/2014 11:01; edited 1 time in total
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How do their other albums compare to Heart beating as one,I'm curious.Do they delve in different textures or styles?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
RepoMan
- #58190
- Posted: 09/10/2014 11:17
|
| newbands1 wrote: | | How do their other albums compare to Heart beating as one,I'm curious.Do they delve in different textures or styles? |
Oh, yeah. Each of their albums has a pretty distinct personality, texture or style while still sounding like no other band beside Yo La Tengo. I'd check out Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out, Electr-O-Pura, Painful, and Fakebook to get a look at their impressive range in addition to I Can the Heart Beating As One.
|
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 5819 of 21929 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|