What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 587758785879 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Well I've heard it numerous times before, but it's an album I enjoy occasionally, not enough to make my 70's chart though. 'Bat Out Of Hell' and 'Paradise By The Dashboard Light' are probably my favourite tracks and it's probably the best of what I've heard from Meat Loaf.


What others have you heard?

CameronMB wrote:

Somewhere Under Wonderland by Counting Crows


I was actually the one who added the album to the site (I think someone else added the tracks and all that). Right now I'm playing...



I'm trying to balance shoegaze, hip hop, and punk, all from 1991. I think this is my third hip hop album of that year. "Fudge Funk" pretty much sets the standard vibe for the rest of the album.
  • Quote

The Satanist by Behemoth

i'll try this even though i probably won't like it... i need more metal in my diet.
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Angels & Demons by Hans Zimmer
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
What others have you heard?

Bat Out Of Hell II and Dead Ringer, not overly keen on either though so I'm happy to stick with the original Bat Out Of Hell.

Now playing:

Operation Doomsday by MF Doom
_________________


2023
2022


Last edited by Patman360 on 09/16/2014 17:57; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Halcyon Digest by Deerhunter
  • Quote

The Boy With The Arab Strap by Belle & Sebastian
  • Quote

Push Barman To Open Old Wounds by Belle & Sebastian

Only heard the first disc so far, but this is phenomenal.
  • Quote

Hatful Of Hollow by The Smiths
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Bat Out Of Hell II and Dead Ringer, not overly keen on either though so I'm happy to stick with the original Bat Out Of Hell.

Now playing:

Operation Doomsday by MF Doom

๐Ÿ˜ how is it?
  • Quote

This Is Hardcore by Pulp

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 587758785879 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5878 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.