What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 594359445945 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
  • Quote

La Stazione by Herbert Distel
This does weird shit to me on sleepless nights like this
  • Quote

Is This Desire? by P.J. Harvey
  • Quote
David Gilmour's first solo album



David Gilmour by David Gilmour
  • Quote

Hollywood Town Hall by The Jayhawks

First listen. I know pretty much nothing about alt-country, but I'm really enjoying this.
  • Quote

New Day Rising by Hรผsker Dรผ
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
First listen. I know pretty much nothing about alt-country, but I'm really enjoying this.


Well you're starting with some of the very best. ๐Ÿ˜

That and Tomorrow the Green Grass are my faves by The Jayhawks and very similar in sound. Sound of Lies is also great. Enjoy, drak!
  • Quote

Plowing Into the Field of Love by Iceage

I really like this a lot.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Ovalprocess by Oval
  • Quote

The Glow Pt. 2 by The Microphones

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 594359445945 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5944 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.