[Closed] Best Ever Guitarist: Johnny Marr vs. Kevin Shields

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which guitarist?
Johnny Marr:
45%
 45%  [15]
Kevin Shields:
54%
 54%  [18]
Total Votes : 33

  • Quote
denmarkman wrote:
:-k


If I comprehend the emoticon correctly (as representing perplexity), then I don't understand using it as a response. The particular statement isn't any different than the sentiments being reiterated throughout the entire tournament (that skill is based upon perspective). Regardless of what I think, there are far more ways to view something than the view I have. I typically don't make responses to comments I feel hold little depth (like this one for example) or don't need clarification, but it's fairly odd how you respond with confusion to one statement when that particular idea has been stated throughout almost every round (this is exaggeration btw, it was present in only some rounds).
  • Quote
Kevin Shields wins

17-14
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
If I comprehend the emoticon correctly (as representing perplexity), then I don't understand using it as a response. The particular statement isn't any different than the sentiments being reiterated throughout the entire tournament (that skill is based upon perspective). Regardless of what I think, there are far more ways to view something than the view I have. I typically don't make responses to comments I feel hold little depth (like this one for example) or don't need clarification, but it's fairly odd how you respond with confusion to one statement when that particular idea has been stated throughout almost every round (this is exaggeration btw, it was present in only some rounds).


๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค”

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [Closed] Best Ever Guitarist: Kevin S... RockyRaccoon Tournaments
[ Poll ] [Closed] Best Ever Guitarist: J. Masc... RockyRaccoon Tournaments
[ Poll ] [Closed] Best Ever Guitarist: Kevin S... RockyRaccoon Tournaments
[ Poll ] Johnny Marr or Robert Smith? Gageham36 Music
New Johnny Marr album The Messenger Secondsoul Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.