Slow, sludgey, claustrophobic, fuzzy, drugged-out funk beats with growled raps full of bizarre non-sequiturs, as likely to appeal to alt. rock fans as it will to hip-hop heads. Would make my Top 25 hip-hop albums of the year, and I imagine it will be right up your alley.
THIS IS NOT A NOMINATION. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
Temporal Analogues Of Paradise by Jonas Hellborg _________________ "And canโt you see youโre in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
RockyRaccoonIs it solipsistic in here or is it just me?ModeratorProfile Maryland
Ok, so it looks like we filled up with WindowAbove's noms, so NickVolos, Rocky, and yourself are out of luck (for now). It seems I underestimated the interest in this tournament, so one thing I will do is leave this thread open for a few days for swapping. BEA being the friendly community that it is, hopefully some of our current nominators will be so gracious as to withdraw one or more of their picks so that other users can squeeze in. Bear in mind that the main goal here is to discover new music, not have your pick win the tournament. I'll only be listing the nominator in the first-round matches.
Go ahead and do your swaps here and I'll update the lead post as necessary.
RockyRaccoonIs it solipsistic in here or is it just me?ModeratorProfile Maryland
I don't care so much about the other two noms, but I'd love for Dopesick to get in, so if someone would swap that'd be coooooooool and we'd be fraaaaaaands _________________ Progressive Rock
I don't care so much about the other two noms, but I'd love for Dopesick to get in, so if someone would swap that'd be coooooooool and we'd be fraaaaaaands
Never heard that album, but if sp4 can withdraw my sublime submission, you can squeeze that in. _________________
Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum