Which is excellent. Unapologetic jazz fusion, more in line with Thundercat's discography than FlyLo's in truth. Everything bleeds together, like one long suite. Not sure why Snoop Dogg's here, but whatever. Probably FlyLo's most accessible album to date, but it depends on what you consider accessible. I can see just as many people being turned off by this as are turned on. Not sure if I prefer it to When the Quiet Comes, too early to say, but it seems like a logical-ish progression from that album. But still, Thundercat's influence here is just fucking massive. Which, with me being a big fan of Thundercat, is a great thing. It might finally get him that Grammy he craves (although it probably won't). My girlfriend and her hangover hate it, which means it gets a big two thumbs up.
Just started...
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
LV & Josh Idehen - Islands (2014)
Coffee table grime. I like it. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
Tyranny And Mutation by Blue รyster Cult _________________ "And canโt you see youโre in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum