What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 608460856086 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

You Forgot It In People by Broken Social Scene

The most uplifting album I've ever listened to. Nothing can match it.
_________________
  • Quote


Long awaited first listen!
  • Quote

What I Want From You Is Sweet by Orion Rigel Dommisse
_________________
  • Quote

Pullhair Rubeye by Avey Tare & Krรญa Brekkan

Will probably find the re-reversed version when I'm done with this.This sounds like those conspiracy videos playing Stairway to Heaven backwards to find the band praising satan all over again.

Edit:I'm actually ok with this if it's just one song even if it's a long one but a full album of this is trolling.Even if the re reversed version is good my rating will still be low.
  • Quote

Advaitic Songs by Om
  • Quote

Laulu Laakson Kukista by Paavoharju
_________________
  • Quote
  • Quote

Return To Cookie Mountain by TV On The Radio
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
I have just listened to some rec's from Janitor ( and what a great chart so I have dug deep to find some other unknown treasures.

So now listening to Haymarket Square....Magic Lantern

What a great psych/garage album from the sixties...
  • Quote

Concierto by Jim Hall

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 608460856086 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6085 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.