You must listen to the album below you.

Goto page Previous  123 ... 636465 ... 197198199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
Please excuse me while I proceed to piss off anyone who has any kind of opinion of this album


Alright so am I throwing another album at nacho? Damn I'm just shooting the wind here because I seriously don't know your tastes well enough to tailor a rec... *flips coin*

Ok here try this

Un Dia by Juana Molina


Well...... I don't know how to review this one... so I won't, I have essentially no frame of reference to go off of because I haven't really heard much from this genre (whatever genre it may be).

But... I did think it was amazing

Sooooooooo......




My Score: 100/100
This was really good
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
Just listened to this and added into the website... I liked its more minimalistic take on chamber pop

Here happymeal, you get...


Close Enough by The Tiny
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
nachosbob wrote:
Well...... I don't know how to review this one... so I won't, I have essentially no frame of reference to go off of because I haven't really heard much from this genre (whatever genre it may be).

But... I did think it was amazing

Sooooooooo......




My Score: 100/100
This was really good

๐Ÿ˜„ really glad you enjoyed it so much. Seriously one of my favorite albums ever. Just magical... (don't worry I've heard it I don't even know how many times and I still have trouble putting its magic into words)


Happymeal wrote:


Horizonti by Popeฤitelji

I will get to this soon(ish)
  • Quote
Kiki wrote:

RockyRacoon get gets:



Chambao - Pokito A Poko


You know, the beauty of music is how it transcends language. I think that might be my favorite thing about music as a whole. I have no idea what's being said throughout this album, and that's unfortunate because I do enjoy good songwriting, but that doesn't take away from the music too much. A lot of this album was really pretty, the vocals are great, just a really nice album. "Roe Por Escalera" had a "Save The Last Dance For Me" vibe to it, it was cool.

I'll be getting to the B.B. King album next.


Anyways, nachosbob is next I think. This is just a total shot in the dark:


A Short Album About Love by The Divine Comedy
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:


Horizonti by Popeฤitelji

tons of fun. lots of cool riffing all over the place. nothing particularly new or noteworthy but who the fuck cares; jagged guitar riffs (bordering on math rock), loads of energy, some sick baselines, wild and dancable. Just plain fun shit. I dug it


Rocky gets another album... hm...

mk how 'bout this:


Jeanius by Jean Grae
  • Quote
shaydndepriest wrote:


Why I Sing the Blues by B.B. King


I mean, this was fine. I'm not a huge fan of compilation albums to be honest, but this one is pretty decent if you're trying to encompass King's stuff. Definitely some good tunes though not really something I'd come back to.


For DBZ (I'll get to your album soon):


Music For Heart And Breath by Richard Reed Parry
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
For DBZ (I'll get to your album soon):


Music For Heart And Breath by Richard Reed Parry

ah I've actually already heard this and find it absolutely fascinating. The beating of the human heart as a base for rhythm... I remember hearing an NPR interview a few months back where he was talking about this composition idea he was working with and (even though I tend to be skeptical about rock musicians doubling as classical composers) I was sold, and the product did not disappoint.

don't suppose you have anything else you'd care to throw my way?
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
ah I've actually already heard this and find it absolutely fascinating. The beating of the human heart as a base for rhythm... I remember hearing an NPR interview a few months back where he was talking about this composition idea he was working with and (even though I tend to be skeptical about rock musicians doubling as classical composers) I was sold, and the product did not disappoint.

don't suppose you have anything else you'd care to throw my way?


Glad you've heard it, I think it's a pretty great album.

How about this:


Wired by Jeff Beck
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
How about this:


Wired by Jeff Beck


damn I haven't listened to Jeff Beck in years. I barely remember what my opinions on him were. Suppose this is good a time as any to find out ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Next is Rocky, right?

Okay, I just listened to this today....


Fantasma by Cornelius
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 636465 ... 197198199  Next
Page 64 of 199


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
You must listen to the album below yo... baystateoftheart Music
You must watch the movie below you. Guest Movies & TV
You must listen to the album above you mickilennial Music
The Definative "Indie" Anth... Wombi Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.