BEA ULL : scottrosemeyer

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


The Kinks - The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society, 1968

I'm not too familiar, this is like my third time listening to this, and it's by far the Kinks album I know best. First heard this stuff at my old job, my buddy would play this album. I'm listening to this through my ITunes, and I can only imagine what this album would sound on wax.
  • Quote
While at work:



Alice in Chains - Dirt, 1992



Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger, 1991



Deftones - Adrenaline, 1995



Outkast - ATLiens, 1996



Korn - Korn, 1994



He is Legend - It Hates You, 2009



Deftones - Around the Fur, 1997



Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine, 1992

I think I got them all. The ones that hit the hardest were It Hates You and Adrenaline.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
BEA ULL - noWaxJim Jimmy Dread Music
BEA ULL Kool Keith Sweat Kool Keith Sweat Music
BEA ULL: SuedeSwede SuedeSwede Music
BEA ULL #4: satiemaniac satiemaniac Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.