What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 634663476348 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Soundtracks For The Blind by Swans

Again and again
  • Quote
Amnesiac, the most underrated Radiohead album in my opinion.[/img]
  • Quote
Congo Ashanti - The Congos

It surprises me here was only one album by the Congos on the site, so I added this. I'm probably going to listen to "Swinging Bridge" later.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Congo Ashanti - The Congos

It surprises me here was only one album by the Congos on the site, so I added this. I'm probably going to listen to "Swinging Bridge" later.


Well, there's also this one...


Icon Give Thank by Sun Araw, M. Geddes Gengras & The Congos

Anyway, currently listening to...


Cadillactica by Big K.R.I.T.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Well, there's also this one...


Icon Give Thank by Sun Araw, M. Geddes Gengras & The Congos

Anyway, currently listening to...


Cadillactica by Big K.R.I.T.


True. I did catch eye of that. I was really going for their career outside of collaborations. For such a popular reggae band, I would've thought they'd have at least two or three more albums on that page. Even then, that page should take child acts and collaborations into account.

Anyway, the full album "Congo Ashanti" is on Youtube, along with a couple other Congos albums. I can't say I recommend it just yet, because I'm only on track three out of 8 tracks.

Also, I'll try that Cadillactica album sometime later this week.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Also, I'll try that Cadillactica album sometime later this week.


Eh, I wouldn't bother. It's not very good. You're better off listening to any one of the fantastic projects from his stellar 2010-2012 run.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Use Your Illusion II by Guns N' Roses
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
started listening to this early this last weekend...finishing it up today.


The Inevitable End by Rรถyksopp

(btw, if this is their last album, it's a good end.)
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Broke With Expensive Taste by Azealia Banks
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

The Boy With The Arab Strap by Belle & Sebastian
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 634663476348 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6347 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.