What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 635263536354 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:


Reggae-inspired post-punk from 1981.


This looks really interesting, but I've never even heard of it. Any good?
  • Quote

Wild Why by Wobbly

Hmmm.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Idle Moments by Grant Green

Checking out some Jazz.
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

The Big Night by David Zollo
  • Quote

Street Gospel by Suga Free

Ok, I've totally come around on this record. One of my favorite discoveries thus far in Precedent's Hip Hop tourney a long with Internal Affairs. Diverse and consistent. A few tracks even recall Parliament itself as opposed to straight-up P-Funk Gangster Rap.


Last edited by RepoMan on 11/19/2014 18:48; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Michigan by Sufjan Stevens
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Motion by Calvin Harris
_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote

Handwriting by Rachel's
  • Quote

Swallowed - Lunarterial (2014)

๐Ÿ˜
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Rattle And Hum by U2
_________________
.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 635263536354 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6353 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.