What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 645064516452 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
newbands1 wrote:
I remember when I was listening to Victory records bands(Aiden,Silverstein,Hawathorne Heights)of those Bayside is the only one I still listen to from time to time.


Not familiar, will check them out. This was actually a rec from a friend, he wants to start a little post-hardcore cover band and specifically is interested in doing "The Downfall of Us All", but it was an enjoyable enough listen.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
  • Quote

You Are The Quarry by Morrissey
  • Quote

Blazing Arrow by Blackalicious
  • Quote

Astro Coast by Surfer Blood
Lately I've been on a quest to find the perfect blend of nostalgia inducing dreamy, jangly and surfy vibes, the kind that Real Estate usually manage to create. These guys are probably the best so far. Thanks again Jher Jher.
  • Quote

Street Signs by Ozomatli
  • Quote

Joshua Judges Ruth by Lyle Lovett
  • Quote

Jar Of Flies by Alice In Chains
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Father, Son, Holy Ghost by Girls
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:

Astro Coast by Surfer Blood
Lately I've been on a quest to find the perfect blend of nostalgia inducing dreamy, jangly and surfy vibes, the kind that Real Estate usually manage to create. These guys are probably the best so far. Thanks again Jher Jher.


I should give this another spin, I remember it starting pretty great but not being very consistent.



Rock bottomo by Robert Wyatt

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 645064516452 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6451 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.