What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 645964606461 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
:D My next chart is going to be a METAL one. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I've been thinking about your request for a hair metal chart, and I just can't see myself getting that kind of inspiration in the coming weeks. BUT, I think I will do A Decade of Metal for the 80s which will include a sprinkling of my favorite hair metal bands. Hope that still peeks your interest.


Yes! That'd be awesome. Will that claustrophobic whirlwind of an album (Scum) be on your chart?
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

We Come From The Same Place by Allo Darlin'
  • Quote

Sticky Fingers by The Rolling Stones
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
Yes! That'd be awesome. Will that claustrophobic whirlwind of an album (Scum) be on your chart?


Now where would the fun in that be. A boy's gotta have his secrets. ๐Ÿคฃ translation: Hell, yeah!!!


Meanwhile, this albums's currently messing with my head (in an extremely good way)...


Pom Pom by Ariel Pink
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:


I've been thinking about your request for a hair metal chart, and I just can't see myself getting that kind of inspiration in the coming weeks. BUT, I think I will do A Decade of Metal for the 80s which will include a sprinkling of my favorite hair metal bands. Hope that still peeks your interest.


that'll be fun
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
another inspired by BEA members


Teledrome by Teledrome
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
translation: Hell, yeah!!!


As it should be.


And now I'm trudging my way through this


...Nothing Like The Sun by Sting
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

Strange Mercy by St. Vincent

Holy crap... This is amazing.
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:
another inspired by BEA members


Teledrome by Teledrome


Let me know what you think!

I'm halfway through


Fourteen Autumns & Fifteen Winters by The Twilight Sad
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 645964606461 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6460 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.