What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 651665176518 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Leisure And Other Songs by Spokane
  • Quote


Goreshit - mlsfaw

I was so upset i missed the physical copies of this I did not listen to it till today.

Its really good. great amalgamation of all of his styles (IDM, gabber, breakcore, speedcore, lolicore)
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote

Pe'ahi by The Raveonettes
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:

They Want My Soul by Spoon

I've never been a big Spoon fan, but this is very good.


AGREE 100% on this!
  • Quote

I See A Darkness by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
  • Quote

Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 by Young Jeezy
  • Quote

Burn Your Fire For No Witness by Angel Olsen
  • Quote

Peter Gabriel II by Peter Gabriel
  • Quote

Another Side Of Bob Dylan by Bob Dylan
  • Quote

Plowing Into The Field Of Love by Iceage

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 651665176518 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6517 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.