What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 659765986599 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


The more I listen to this, the more I love it. It's already in the top 10 for the year, could easily move up higher soon. One of the finest pure pop albums of the decade so far. "Shake it Off" could honestly been my song of the year, if not for that awful bridge in the middle of it. Oh well, great record, her best, beating out Red (which is also great)
  • Quote

Hercules And Love Affair by Hercules And Love Affair
  • Quote

Sky At Night by I Am Kloot
  • Quote
Silver wrote:

Christmas by Low

With mirth.


*with myrrh?
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

After School Session by Chuck Berry
  • Quote

Boxed Vol. 1 by Various Artists

Intriguing.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
*with myrrh?


That's a funny way to misinterpret that.

I meant like, listening to it with mirth. Mirthfully listening if you'd rather. Because it's Christmas.
  • Quote

The Eternal Idol by Black Sabbath
  • Quote
Silver wrote:
That's a funny way to misinterpret that.

I meant like, listening to it with mirth. Mirthfully listening if you'd rather. Because it's Christmas.


I was just making a terrible Christmas joke. It won't happen again.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Black Messiah by D'Angelo & The Vanguard

Choo choo. All aboard the hype train.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 659765986599 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6598 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.