Greatest Film Performances Tournament [EXPRESS]

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Gah! that went so quick. As much as I'd love to put in 2 of my favourite performances: Russell Crowe in The Insider and John Goodman in Barton Fink...this is turning into a sausage fest very rapidly so I'll nominate Holly Hunter for The Piano
  • Quote
I'm willing to drop one of mine (John Cusack) if you want to take another slot for the tournament.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
If more people would like to play, I'll drop all mine except Andy Serkis, which opens up 3 more slots.
  • Quote
I'll hold off posting the brackets for another, say, eight hours. Do as many last minute adjustments as you like until then.
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
I'm willing to drop one of mine (John Cusack) if you want to take another slot for the tournament.


That's super nice of you dude but I'll be okay.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Tournament Express - Greatest Actress... Guest Tournaments
Greatest Film Performances - Round 3 Guest Tournaments
Greatest Film Performances - Final! Guest Tournaments
Greatest Film Performances - Round 2 Saoirse Tournaments
Greatest Film Performances - Semifinal nutso42 Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.